Wednesday 13 June 2012

Introducing Project:





My A2 coursework will be based on the following brief, it will require the creation of a promotion package for the release of an album, that is to include a music promo video and two of the following three options:
  • a website homepage for the band
  • a cover for its release on CD
  • a magazine advertisement for the CD 


Initially, my thoughts on this particular brief is to focus my music video on a genre of music that i personally enjoy. As i am already a huge music fan, i'm already very enthusiastic and keen to get an immediate start with the planning process of my music video. At this early stage, i am fairly certain that i would like to focus on the genre of 'pop' music; where i plan to reflect the idea of teenage love and romance. I will make sure to choose very carefully a song to include in my music video so that i am able to draw out specific key lyrics to help structure/set a theme. This will be done by putting together some brainstorming of the genre, some research on YouTube to find inspiration and ideas of song choices and artists' and looking into the theories and media language that will influence my final piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment