Wednesday 26 September 2012

Possible Songs:


1) A perfect song choice that links in very nicely with my chosen genre 'electronic/funk'. It has a good constant beat; this would be particularly good if i was to produce a montage of dancers/lip syncing (which is my plan). The limited use of lyrics would also be quite good, as it is simple and effective...not too confusing if i wanted to base the lyrics on my narrative structure. This video highlights the limited lyrics and if i was to chose this song, i could have my characters lip-syncing and play around and experiment with the different editing tools available to me.




2) Possibly my favourite song, i really love the lyrics as it could be represented as people dancing and jumping around...This would also fit nicely in with my chosen genre, and could depict a very energetic and enthusiastic vibe.



3) This song, i feel has a very fun and energetic vibe to it. This therefore, i think would work very well with my idea's as it is also quite well-known and therefore, alot of my audience would appeal to a song they can sing and dance along to. I also like that it has an almost even balance between lyrics and instrumental interludes...this would be ideal for what i plan to produce.




No comments:

Post a Comment