Wednesday 19 December 2012

Audience Feedback:

Editing on 'iMovie
I then showed my current video to a group of people that would be found in my target audience. I asked them what they thought of my video so far and what are some things that stood out to them and what were some areas that i may need to improve.

Audience Feedback:

pros
-The reverse shot with the leaves is effective
- Love the feet shot
- The action-match shot with the boy walking on his hands is really effective
- The whole vie of the overall film is really feel-good and energetic
- Stop-motion animation is very effective
cons
-The string on the moonwalking scene is very irritating
- Some of the lip-synching is a little out of time
-More quirky, weird shots

Taking on all of this valuable feedback, i am going to ensure i become a little more experimental with my final few shots. Therefore, i will hopefully have a few funny scenes to lighten up the overall mood of the video that i am currently conveying. I am also going to pay more particular attention to the timing of my lip-syncing shots as it will look much more professional if they are all perfectly in time with the lyrics and the beat of the song. Additionally, i plan to also re-film the moon-walking scene and ensure there re no distraction in the shot and the quality of the footage is better! 

No comments:

Post a Comment