Wednesday 23 January 2013

Audience Feedback (final music video):

In completion of my music video, i have decided to get some final feedback from my target audience. This would then allow me to make any quick adjustments to my product before i upload it onto my blog and publish it.

I showed it to a group of students that would have been found within my specified target audience. (Boys and Girls between the ages of 14-16)

This was their response:

- "Ending, with the fairy lighting is so cool!"

- "I love the parts where the footage has been reversed"

-"The  extreme close-up shots of the feet and lip-syncing are really effective"

-"The connotations are positive and very happy!!"

I then screened my final product to another group of students that would have also been found from within my target audience (Boys and girls aged 17-19) 

This was their response:

- "lots of different locations"

-"reverse shots are very effective"

-"Overlapped editing and extreme contrast is very cool!"

-"it's really creative and quirky"

-"Appeals to both genders and all ages"

- "enthusiastic actors...really good energy"

-"great use of representation: varied age group, use of different ethnicities, boys and girls"

-"editing on the beat"



From this, i got absolutely no negative feedback and as i watched the viewers faces for a response i saw only smiles! A few people were even bobbing to the beat of the song, which was exactly my initial intention. Therefore, i am very pleased with my final product and have no need to re-edit any sections.


No comments:

Post a Comment