Wednesday 23 January 2013

Some More Audience Feedback:

As I had completed all three of my products, i felt it would be most interesting for me to show my music video to a group of younger children that would have been found in my target audience. As I was keen to know whether it would appeal to this age group (male and females 13-16) as well as the older group of students I showed it to previously.

I asked the audience to write down anonymously (to ensure that they would not be biased and were entirely honest in their opinions) with their gender and age noted. I also said to "feel free to mention anything you didn't like about my video" as I wanted to know what I could have improved on.

From the 25 opinions that I received  I got quite a mixture of responses. Although, a few were negative, a majority of them were positive. A few examples include;


"A nice feel-good video. Thank-you" (M/14)

""The build up to the jumpy bit was good, as it surprises people. Also a great interesting storyline = I liked it a lot" (M/16)

"it was good but wasn't sure if I liked the whole feet thing"(M/13)

"It was alright, very creative, but not reallllly my sort of thing" (M/16)

"Loved the ending loads. Lip syncing was good too. Nice one." (F/14)

"It was good but was too many mouth's and face's" (F/13)

Photo
The class of children watching my video on a projector:
Photo
The 25 responses that I received were very helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment