Wednesday 23 January 2013

Final Digipak/Album Cover:


I made the quick decision to create a digipak, as it did not occur to me when creating my original cover, that the product i was looking to create usually, at a professional level, include a spine, song list, back and front. Therefore, i added on these sections onto my original album cover. I used the Jackson Pollock website to design my own piece of 'drip-art' and applied this to the main background of the back and for the song list. I really liked this effect as it is still bright and full of colour; therefore still connotes my genre of 'electronic/funk'. I ensured to include the same font-type (bold, white, all-capitals)  as used for all three of my products to give the sens that they were all linked- this is also apart of my 'house style'. Overall, i feel this is a much more professional-like album cover and i am pleased with the way that it has turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment