Thursday 18 October 2012

Preliminary Filming:

I also had to make sure that i exported my 'iMovie' project in a '.mov' format. This then enabled me to upload the short video onto my blog. This was an issue i came across whilst uploading my Audience Feedback video, as i was unaware of the importance in changing the format of the video.
As you can see from my video, i have done some experimentation with the sound effects. i have tried to get the effects to run in time with my camera shots, for example the foot steps and the rain. This was a lot easier than i expected as the program i am using (iMovie) on the Apple Mac computers is surprisingly easy to use. Furthermore, as you can see some of the shots are quite blurry. However,, this could be fixed easily by using a more up-to-date camera and ensuring that the camera is held very still and the lens is clean. I also noticed that a few of my scenes are also rather unsteady, though this again could also be easily fixed by using a tripod more securely (the one we used for this particular exercise was quite loosely fitted and broken).



No comments:

Post a Comment