Tuesday 16 October 2012

Storyboarding:

I have created a brief storyboard to show my main shot sequence for my music video:

A storyboard is extremely vital in order for me to be well prepared to create my production. This is why i have chosen to put together my own, as i feel this series of illustrations and notes, displayed in a sequential way for the purpose of pre-visualisation, will act as a kind of 'graphic organizer'. Ensuring i have the appropriate equipment and i know exactly what type of shot i am going to do, when I'm doing the shot and for how long (always considering the additional time needed for a shot if i was to use a particular transition editing effect). Furthermore, i could also get feedback from my target audience before i go into the filming stage and get their opinions on whether or not they feel my initial plan is going to appeal to them and be successful.

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

Page 4

Page 5

Page 6

Page 7

Page 8

No comments:

Post a Comment