Tuesday 2 October 2012

Actors Profile:



 Poppy Wood, 17:

This is one of my actors; she is fun, easy-going and always very committed and enthusiastic in the things that she gets involved with. Therefore, an ideal character to include in my music video. She also has a very quirky and interesting fashion sense, which will link in nicely with my chosen genre of music and the costumes i plan to have in my video.


Jasmine McCullin, 19: 

Another very reliable and energetic person that has a lot of excitement in taking part in my music video. She is  slightly older than my other characters which is good as it helps to appeal to a more mature audience. Also the variety of ages will work effectively i feel.



James McCullin, 13

My other actor is a young energetic boy. He is very passionate about his acrobats/gymnastics and loves music and dancing. Therefore, i feel he is also ideal for my music video as i think i could include some scenes of him walking on his hands or even back-flipping across the screen to add a bit of quirk and excitement into my production.










No comments:

Post a Comment