Wednesday 17 October 2012

Review/Refelection:

I am currently quite near to the beginning of my preliminary filming. This is where i will gain a better  understanding of the equipment and props that i will be using to film my final production.
I will soon be uploading a selection of these experimental shots.
Though overall, i am quite pleased with my progression through this planning stage.
With securing a song choice, a narrative, target audience, actors/equipment/props and location, i feel quite confident in moving onto the filming stage.
Through the next few days i plan to have completed my planning stage completely, and be ready for moving onto the filming stage, where i will then be able to focus entirely on getting the footage exactly how i want it. Therefore, i will need to create a blogpost covering the importance of lighting and put together a '25 word-synopsis' that will allow me to quickly explain to my actors what the type of video they will be starred in. This enabling them to get more enthusiastic and excited about the music video, i am planning to produce.

No comments:

Post a Comment