Thursday 8 November 2012

Filming, Day 1:


1) This was my very first experimentation of 'stop-motion animation'. I was quite pleased with the finished effect and i am really excited that the scrunching up of the paper worked quite fluently and is a very effective and creative shot. I also chose to use some alternative coloured pens that are quite bold and eye-catching as i dont want the audience to misread the title of the song, or miss the point of the scene-to introduce the artist/song name.


2) This was my second attempt at my opening scene. I much prefer it to my first attempt, however, both have quite alot of flinches in the scene. I am unsure as to how this has happened and i plan to hopefully rtesolve this problem and creative a final 'stop-motion animation' scene that i am satisfied with.


3) As i felt that it was a very effective technique to include in my music video, i have decided that i would liek to include the same techniue into the end/final scene. Thanking the audience for watching and making it clearer that it has coem to a conclusion. Additionally, addijg a sense of continuity editing.


No comments:

Post a Comment