Saturday 24 November 2012

Filming Day 3:




TODAY, I was filming my dancing scenes. I decided originally  that i would like to have a long shot of three individuals dancing in sync with each other and the song...however, i recently chose to film a sequence of close-up shots/foot shots of a variety of different "people" dancing. I gathered together a mixture of different shoes and socks for my character to wear in different locations as i also decided that it would be more efficient if i used only one single actor to represent numerous other dancers. This was a very good idea, i thought as it allowed us to work more consistently and productively, as it was not necessary to explain to my actor more than once what it was i wanted them to do. However, the only problem we encountered on the shoot was that we eventually ran out of dancing moves. However, we soon resolved this by looking on YouTube for some dancing inspiration and we were soon refreshed and full of great ideas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment