Thursday 29 November 2012

Filming, Day 4:



Today i had a friend over to help me with my filming. I experimented with the different ways of lighting up the scene, as it was nighttime and i was only able to use artificial lighting. To begin, we tried a dancing scene on the bed, which was highlighted with the light from my chandelier. I elevated my tripod to get the crystals in the shot and to get a wider view of the scene. After this, i decided to do some more dancing scenes in my bedroom as i could then have more to work with in the editing stage. Therefore, i got my desk lamp and raised it so that it was shining on us dancing acting alm,most as a 'spotlight'. This i was really pleased with as it will ensure my audience focuses on us and doesn't get distracted by the surrounding busy environment we are within. We also dressed in very bright, quirky clothing as i think it will suit my genre and the audience i am trying to target. 

No comments:

Post a Comment